One of our absolute core competencies
The majority of our own and private-label products come in the form of capsules. Over the years we have amassed a great deal of research and experience as to how to optimally produce capsules containing high-quality ingredients without using anti-caking agents or unnecessary additives. Today we can offer nearly all capsule products completely free of these materials, including magnesium stearate.
With us, you are getting what nature intended, so you can pass the highest-quality products on to your customers. We can handle fully automated large-scale production orders exceeding 10 million capsules, or smaller orders of 50,000. Even smaller production runs are also possible, though these are generally not economically feasible. But there are always exceptions to the rule. So contact us if you’d like to arrange capsule production in whatever form you may need, and you’ll receive the best support from us right from the start – from formulation, to materials purchasing, all the way to packaging and shipping. As always with Nature Vital, we’re your one-stop shop!
Different types of capsules:
Once you decide on a capsule as your dosing form, you’ll have a choice of three different capsule types: the conventional hard capsule (primarily made of bovine gelatin), the vegan cellulose capsule, or the soft gelatin capsule for liquids
Below is a description of the different capsule types:
- Hard gelatin capsules: capsules from Nature Vital are normally filled in sizes 0, 00, and 000. Do you have other formats? We’ll gladly supply these upon request. Our products are primarily supplied in clear or white capsules, but we can accommodate requests for different colors.
- Cellulose capsules: If it’s important to you that your products contain no products of animal origin, we can offer vegan capsules made from cellulose in sizes 0, 00, and 000.
- Soft gelatin capsules: Do your products contain liquid ingredients? These ingredients are best filled in soft gelatin capsules of various sizes, so that the liquids stay where they belong: in the capsules and then in the body.
Individualized powder filling in your packaging of choice
Are you seeking to produce a customized powder mixture? Do you already have specific ideas in mind, or even a plan to get started?
Simply come to us with your ideas, and you’ll receive all the support you need to make your visions a reality.
Our laboratory team, led by an experienced pharmacist, will gladly answer all your questions regarding composition and feasibility. The team will develop your concrete plans with practicability in mind and then present their results to you. We can then fill the finished powder mixtures for you in aluminum or paper bags; membrane boxes; silver, gold, or plastic containers; etc. There are really no limits for your creativity here. We will collaborate with the leading German packaging companies, and we can offer you not only numerous ideas but also fair prices.
Remember that the minimum order quantity for individual powder production is 500 units. Of course, we can produce prototypes or small production runs, though these are more expensive and thus should primarily serve as a test for future marketing.
In addition to our own laboratory tests, we can provide certificates from independent laboratories at your request. And we can of course have a certificate of marketability produced for you. Working closely with a specialized food consultant, we can normally also classify the products in tariff groups which represent a VAT of 7%, thus securing you 12% more profit at the point of sale.
Tablet production on state-of-the-art equipment
Are you aiming to begin large-scale tablet production, including blister packaging? Or start a first production run of tablets?
We’ll gladly help you with your formulation, and we’ll also check all the ingredients and active substances for marketability in both the German and European regions if you choose.
We can produce all the modern forms of tablets:
- Round tablets: Particularly suitable for dissolving in the mouth.
- Oblong tablets: This long tablet shape offers more room for ingredients but is also easy to swallow. This makes it very popular among athletes.
- Dragées: Coated with a thin sugar layer, these are easier to swallow. As a helpful bonus, they also taste better.
- Sustained-release tablets: Also called “delayed-release”. Certain ingredients in these tablets ensure that the effect sets in somewhat later after being swallowed.
And of course we offer all the current tablet sizes:
- 5 mm
- 8 mm
- 10,3 mm
- 11,8 mm
- 25 mm
For liquids, you need an absolute professional.
There is a common belief that filling liquid materials is quite simple. But that’s really far from the truth – it’s actually the most difficult aspect of producing nutritional supplements. And so you should be particularly careful who you work with.
It is very important to choose the proper formulations in order to ensure good shelf life without adding needless preservatives. In addition, the mixture should be easy to fill properly. So we must deal with one challenge after another.
If you have a precise idea of your goal, but the way to get there isn’t exactly clear, it’s as simple as contacting us. As always, we’ll be your one-stop resource, so you can concentrate exclusively on marketing and selling your products.
We offer the following options for liquid filling:
- Suspensions: These enable liquid preparation of insoluble substances. These insoluble active ingredients are floated in a suspension so they can be taken in liquid form.
- Emulsions: These are ingredients which are soluble in an aqueous environment but have an oily consistency which do not allow them to be consumed. The substance is diluted through emulsion so it can be consumed.
Dropper bottles: Taking a liquid in small drops makes it easier to get a precise dosage. Pipettes and special closures enable drops to be dispensed.
- Syrup: As an alternative to this dosing method, syrup can be used which can be taken with measuring spoons. A slight disadvantage of this form is that it can only be used for natural remedies for which the dispensed amount does not have to be exact. If this is permissible, syrup are a very cost-effective dosage form.
As always, we make the seemingly impossible POSSIBLE and can almost always find a way to bring your vision to reality. Simply call us and we’ll discuss it.
The business of beauty
Are you seeking to start your own line of cosmetics, and you have high expectations for your many great ideas? The let’s work together to make it happen. We will gladly do whatever is necessary to successfully bring your cosmetic products to the market. Development of these products requires a great deal of care, since there are so many possible pitfalls. Keep in mind that there are many legal aspects to consider, as well as issues affecting shelf stability.
HThis area requires a truly experienced partner who knows what they’re doing and also has expertise in packaging. Since these are important factors for success in the cosmetics industry, we are proud to offer you the most innovative packaging systems available.
We have successfully produced the following products for our clients:
- Lotions, cremes, salves
- Shampoos, shower gels/foams, soaps
- Peels, peeling salts/sugar
- Sauna infusions, steam bath emulsions
- Essential oils
- Honey applications
Our expertise: medical and cosmetic products pursuant to DIN ISO 13485 and GMP.